Toronto Hotel near Rogers Center
Located in the heart of the Toronto Entertainment District, our contemporary hotel unites guests with the conveniences they need to help work, meet, relax, and connect. From swift check-in and inspiring spaces for conversation to our StayFit™ Gym for re-energizing and guest rooms that morph between office and oasis, we will keep you productive and on top of your game.
Take advantage of convenient services like Hyatt Fast Board™ and Wi-Fi, and enjoy amenities like our seasonal rooftop pool overlooking the city. Allow our experienced Concierge staff to help you make arrangements to visit popular attractions, or plan an evening in downtown Toronto. Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, you are sure to experience exceptional service at Hyatt Regency Toronto.
- King Street Social Kitchen & Bar / MIX Bistro Bar
- Starbucks coffee®
- Over 150 restaurants & bars within walking distance
- 394 newly-renovated guestrooms / 32 suites / VIP floor
- Expansive views of downtown Toronto or the CN Tower
- Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Access in all public areas
- JackBox multi-media interface
- PDA & Express check-in
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- 24 hour Hyatt StayFit™ gym
- Outdoor seasonal pool with sundeck
- Second City Comedy Club (next to hotel)
- Unique shopping & arts within walking distance
- 34,000 square feet of meeting space
- Two 8,000-square-foot side-by-side ballrooms / Conference Centre
- Innovative catering for onsite functions
We offer four Accessible Rooms featuring the following:
- Toronto Ontario lodging located near guest elevators for easy accessibility
- Door entrances (bathroom & guestroom) are at least 32” wide for a wheelchair to pass through
- Roll in shower with built-in seat
- Sink & vanity raised to a height of 28” allow wheelchair access
- AODA specified toilet
- Grab bars mounted on walls around toilet as per ADA specifications
- Heat lamp to help retaining body heat
- Lever handles on water control
- Wheelchair accessible peepholes
- Wheelchair accessible climate controls
- One easy access 120 volt power outlet connected to emergency power
- Four 5’ wheelchair turning areas in room (Entrance, Bathroom, Closet & Window)
- Built-in closet with clothes hanging rod at 48” height
- Visual fire alarm indicator
- Visual smoke alarm indicator
- Telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY)
- Raised & braille lettering in all guest elevators
What also makes our Toronto, Ontario business hotel so appealing is our convenient downtown location near the Financial District where a multitude of major companies reside, such as the Royal Bank of Canada and Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC).
Nearby Toronto Businesses:
- Accenture: 145 King Street West, Toronto, ON M5H 1J8 (0.3 mi)
- AON Hewitt: 225 King Street West, Toronto M5V 3M2 (0.2 mi)
- Bank of Montreal: 100 King Street West, Toronto ON M5X 1A1 (0.5 mi)
- Bloomberg: 161 Bay Street, Toronto ON M5J 2S1 (1 mi)
- Canadian Broadcasting Company: 250 Front Street West, Toronto ON M5V 3G7 (0.3 mi)
- CIBC: 199 Bay Street, Toronto M5L 1G9 (0.8 mi)
- Cisco Systems Inc.: 181 Bay Street, Toronto ON M5J 2T3 (0.7 mi)
- Deloitte: 121 King Street West, Toronto ON M5H 3T9 (0.4 mi)
- Desjardins: 365 Bay Street, Toronto ON M5H 2V1 (0.8 mi)
- Ernst & Young: 222 Bay Street, Toronto ON M5K 1H6 (0.8 mi)
- GE Capital Real Estate: 123 Front Street West, Toronto, ON M5J 2M2 (0.6 mi)
- HSBC: 70 York Street, Toronto ON M5H 3X7 (0.5 mi)
- JPMorgan Chase: 200 Bay Street, Toronto ON M5J 2J2 (0.7 mi)
- KPMG: 333 Bay Street, Toronto ON M5H 2S5 (0.7 mi)
- Macquarie Group: 181 Bay Street, Toronto ON M5J 2T3 (0.7 mi)
- MTS Allstream: 200 Wellington Street West, Toronto ON M5V 3C7 (0.3 mi)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers: 18 York Street, Toronto ON M5J 2S1 (0.7 mi)
- Royal Bank of Canada: 155 Wellington Street West, Toronto ON M5V 3K7 (0.5 mi)
- Scotia Bank: 44 King Street West, Toronto ON M5H 1H1 (0.6 mi)
- Sun Life Financial: 225 King Street West, Toronto ON M5V 3C5 (0.2 mi)
- TD Bank Group: 55 King Street West, Toronto ON M5K 1A2 (0.6 mi)
- Toronto Stock Exchange: 130 King Street West, Toronto ON M5X 1J2 (0.5 mi)
Nearby Toronto Office Buildings:
- First Canadian Place: 100 King Street West, Toronto ON M9N 1L3 (0.6 mi)
- HSBC Building: 70 York Street, Toronto ON M5H 3X7 (0.5 mi)
- The Exchange Tower: 130 King Street West, Toronto ON M5X 1A9 (0.5 mi)
- RBC Centre: 155 Wellington Street West, Toronto ON M5V 3H1 (0.5 mi)
- Royal Bank Plaza: 200 Bay Street, Toronto ON M5J 2T6 (0.7 mi)
- Brookfield Place: 181 Bay Street, Toronto ON M5J 2T3 (0.7 mi)
- Scotia Plaza: 40 King Street West, Toronto ON M5H 4A9 (0.6)
- Commerce Court: 70 York Street, Toronto ON M5H 3X7 ( 0.6 mi)
- Metro Hall: 225 King Street West, Toronto ON M5V 3M2 & 200 King Street West, Toronto ON M5V 3M2 (0.2 mi)
- Sun Life Centre: 200 King Street West, Toronto ON M5H 3T4 & 150 King Street West, Toronto ON M5H 1J9 (0.4 mi)
Discover a myriad of convenient services at Hyatt Regency Toronto designed to make your stay even more enjoyable, like Hyatt Fast Board™. Our dedicated concierge staff can assist you in arranging visits to the city’s most popular attractions, many of which are within walking distance of our downtown Toronto luxury hotel.
Hyatt Regency Toronto has earned its reputation as one of Toronto's leading meeting and conference venues. Each of our meeting and hospitality professionals is accomplished at creating a flawlessly planned and perfectly executed event. Our 25,000 square feet of meeting and banquet facilities are fully functional and equipped with high-speed wireless and wired Internet access. We can also meet the most challenging freight and material handling requirements. Whatever your meeting needs are, we’re committed to satisfying them.
We invite you to experience for yourself, the impeccable standard of service that Hyatt Regency Toronto has to offer.
Map & Directions
Travel south on Highway 427 to the QEW (Queen Elizabeth Way). Take the QEW east, which turns into the Gardiner Expressway. Travel into downtown and take the Spadina exit north. Travel north to Adelaide Street and turn right. Follow Adelaide 3 blocks east to Widmer Street and turn right. Our Toronto Canada hotel entrance is located on the right side, just before King Street.
From the South (Niagara Falls)
Take the QEW (Queen Elizabeth Way) east, which turns into the Gardiner Expressway. Travel into downtown and take the Spadina exit north. Travel north to Adelaide Street and turn right. Follow Adelaide 3 blocks east to Widmer Street and turn right. The hotel entrance is located on the right side, just before King Street.
From the East (Kingston / Oshawa)
Follow Highway 401 westbound to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP). Take the DVP Gardiner Expressway into downtown. Take the Spadina exit north and travel north to Adelaide Street. Turn right on Adelaide and follow 3 blocks east to Widmer Street and turn right. Our Toronto Ontario hotel entrance is located on the right side, just before King Street.
From the West (Windsor / London)
Follow the 401 eastbound to Highway 427. Travel south on Highway 427 to the QEW (Queen Elizabeth Way). Take the QEW east, which turns into the Gardiner Expressway. Travel into downtown and take the Spadina exit north. Travel north to Adelaide Street and turn right. Follow Adelaide 3 blocks east to Widmer Street and turn right. The hotel entrance is located on the right side, just before King Street.
Hyatt Regency Toronto offers the following amenities to ensure your stay is as pleasant as possible. If we miss anything from the list below, please contact us and we will make every effort to assist you.
- One-day Dry Cleaning (Monday – Saturday)
- Car rental can be arranged through our Concierge
- Currency exchange & ATM
- Concierge Service
- Express video check-out
- Self service business centre
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Hyatt Fast Board
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour security staff.
- Outdoor seasonal rooftop pool
- Vending & Ice Machines (Guest Floors)
Hyatt Regency Toronto offers underground hotel parking with in and out privileges for registered guests.
Our parking facilities can accommodate vehicles up to 6’ 6” high.
Self Parking costs $32.00 per night
Parking price is subject to change and parking space is also subject to availability.
During your stay, visit our gift shop for a wide variety of gift ideas, snacks, newspapers, magazines or any travel items you may need.
Enjoy your visit to Toronto in style. Please contact our Concierge to schedule a pick-up time. Approximate cost for a one-way trip from our Toronto airport hotel is $75. Meet and greet services available at $125.
Rates between the airport and hotel are approximately $50.00 one-way. Taxis are readily available at the front of the hotel for travel around town.
Toronto Transit Information
The St. Andrew subway station is approximately a 3-minute walk from our hotel and streetcar access is right at our front door. For more information, please contact our Concierge department.
For car rental inquiries please contact the concierge department.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights — $100 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights — $100 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights a fee will be assessed at the hotel’s discretion
Check-in Time: 4:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Book Now or call +1 416 343 1234